Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Flickr Thing 3

I've just been exploring Flickr, which I hadn't visited for over a year. The hardest thing about using Flickr is trying to remember how to spell it. ;-) I did a little searching for knitting librarians and found quite a few that I'd like to meet. I also learned recently about alpaca yarn because I have a little sensitivity to sheep wool. I found some great links on Flickr to shops that market alpaca yarn and clothing items. I also found some local Texas alpaca farms. If I ever get to retire I'd like to think about raising alpacas and knitting with yarn made from their wool. Dreams are cheap, right? I also uploaded photos from our recent guest bathroom redo. Take a look.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/10247986@N03/sets/72157618454328631/

No comments:

Post a Comment